IASST Recruitment 2022: Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology (IASST) has released a notification at iasst.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Associate Professor in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Jan-2022.
IASST Vacancy Details January 2022
|Institute Name||Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology (IASST)|
|Post Details||Associate Professor|
|Salary||Rs.78800-215900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|IASST Official Website||iasst.gov.in|
IASST Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Associate Professor – II||2|
|Associate Professor – I||1|
IASST Recruitment required eligibility details
IASST Qualification Details
- Associate Professor – II: Master’s Degree in Zoology/Life Science/Entomology/Biotechnology
- Associate Professor – I: Master’s Degree in Pharmacology
Associate Professor – II
- Candidates should have A minimum of 10 years post–PhD teaching/ Research/ Professional experience in any Indian/ Foreign Institutions/ Universities of comparable standard. Evidence of leadership and proven record of having sponsored research projects, guiding Ph.D. students, teamwork, and participation in professional societies activities.
- Candidates should have Hands–on–experience on cultivation, rearing of Muga silkworm, and quality assessment of Muga silk, etc.
- Candidates should have Research experience in the field of microbial bioremediation or industrially important microbial products.
Associate Professor – I:
- Candidates should have A minimum of 8 years post–PhD teaching/research/professional experience in any Indian/Foreign Institutions/Universities of comparable standard. Evidence of leadership and proven record of having sponsored research projects, guiding PhD students, teamwork, and participation in professional societies activities.
- Candidates should have Having experience in laboratory animal handling and experience of working in GLP certified/compliant laboratory.
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years, as on 31-Jan-2022.
- Reserved Category Candidates: Nil
- Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
IASST Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Associate Professor – II||Rs.123100-215900/-|
|Associate Professor – I||Rs.78800-209200/-|
How to apply for IASST Recruitment (Associate Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IASST official website iasst.gov.in, Starts from 08-10-2021 to 31-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for IASST Associate Professor Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IASST official website iasst.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IASST online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jan-2022