IARI Recruitment 2022: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has released a notification at iari.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 01-Jun-2022.
IARI Vacancy Details May 2022
|Institute Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Salary||Rs.35400-44900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IARI Official Website||iari.res.in|
IARI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IARI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Jun-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Rs.500/-
- UR/OBC-NCL(NCL)/EWS Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary, Mains Exam, Skill Test, Computer Proficiency Test & Interview
How to apply for IARI Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the IARI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IARI Assistant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IARI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete IARI Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-Jun-2022
- Tentative Date of Correction Window: 05th to 07th June 2022
- Preliminary Date of Online Objective type Examination (CBT): Last week of June-2022