Golaghat District Court Recruitment 2023: Golaghat eCourt (Golaghat District Court) has released a notification at golaghat.dcourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Peon in Golaghat – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Sep-2023.
Golaghat District Court Vacancy Details August 2023
|Organization Name||Golaghat eCourt (Golaghat District Court)|
|Post Details||Office Peon|
|Salary||Rs.12000-52000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Golaghat – Assam|
Golaghat District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Golaghat District Court’s official notification candidate should have completed 08th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Golaghat eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years
No Application Fee
Written Test, Viva-Voce & Interview
How to apply for Golaghat District Court Recruitment (Office Peon) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Golaghat on or before 13-Sep-2023.
Steps to Apply for Golaghat District Court Office Peon Jobs 2023
- First of all, go through the Golaghat District Court recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or official notification and Fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross-verify provided details are correct.
- At last send the application form to the below-mentioned address:- Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Golaghat (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 13-Sep-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Sep-2023
Golaghat District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: golaghat.dcourts.gov.in