Gauhati University Recruitment 2022: Gauhati University (Gauhati University) has released a notification at gauhati.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Assistant in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Sep-2022.
Gauhati University Vacancy Details September 2022
|University Name||Gauhati University (Gauhati University)|
|Post Details||Research Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|Apply Mode||Offline or Email|
|Gauhati University Official Website||gauhati.ac.in|
Gauhati University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Gauhati University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Electronics/Communication Technology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Gauhati University Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Gauhati University Recruitment (Research Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Kumaresh Sarmah, Principal Investigator, Dept. of ECT Gauhati University, Guwahati – 781014, Assam or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for Gauhati University Research Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Gauhati University recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Kumaresh Sarmah, Principal Investigator, Dept. of ECT Gauhati University, Guwahati – 781014, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or Email to email@example.com on or before 26-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Sep-2022
Gauhati University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: gauhati.ac.in