Gauhati University Recruitment 2021: Gauhati University (Gauhati University) has released a notification at gauhati.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Translation Assistant in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Oct-2021.
Gauhati University Vacancy Details October 2021
|Gauhati University (Gauhati University)
|Rs.8000/- Per Month
|Guwahati – Assam
|Gauhati University Official Website
Gauhati University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Gauhati University official notification candidate should have completed M.A, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Gauhati University recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per Gauhati University Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for Gauhati University Recruitment (Translation Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. B. Vijayakumar Asst. Professor, Department of MIL & Literacy Studies, Gauhati University, Guwahati – 781014, Assam and Softcopy of the application should be sent to Email: Vijayakumar@gauhati.ac.in on or before 09-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for Gauhati University Translation Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Gauhati University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. B. Vijayakumar Asst. Professor, Department of MIL & Literacy Studies, Gauhati University, Guwahati – 781014, Assam and Softcopy of the application should be sent to Email: Vijayakumar@gauhati.ac.in (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 09-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Oct-2021
Gauhati University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: gauhati.ac.in