Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023: Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court) has released a notification at ghconline.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Accounts Assistant in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 29-Apr-2023.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court)|
|Post Details||Junior Accounts Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.14000-60500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|Gauhati High Court Official Website||ghconline.gov.in|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Gauhati High Court official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Gauhati High Court recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years, As on 29-Apr-2023
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST (P)/ST (H) Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST (P)/ST (H) Candidates: Rs.150/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam, Viva-Voce & Interview
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment (Junior Accounts Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Gauhati High Court’s official website ghconline.gov.in, Starts from 12-04-2023 to 29-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for Gauhati High Court Junior Accounts Assistant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Gauhati High Court’s official website ghconline.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Gauhati High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Gauhati High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Apr-2023
- Last Date to pay the Application fee: 04-05-2023
Gauhati High Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ghconline.gov.in
Note: For any Technical Assistance for submission of Online Application, please email to email@example.com & Copy of the Email should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org