Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022: Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court) has released a notification at ghconline.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Chauffeur (Driver), Court Attendant (Peon) in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Jan-2022.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court)|
|Post Details||Chauffeur (Driver), Court Attendant (Peon)|
|Salary||Rs.12000-60500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|Gauhati High Court Official Website||ghconline.gov.in|
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Court Attendant (Peon)||1|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Gauhati High Court Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Chauffeur (Driver)||10th, Driving License|
|Court Attendant (Peon)||08th, 12th|
Age Limit: As per the Gauhati High Court recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years, as on 31-Jan-2021.
- SC/ST (P)/ST (H) Candidates: 05 years
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST (P)/ST(H) Candidates: Rs.150/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
Screening Test, Driving Test, Written Exam, Viva-Voce
Gauhati High Court Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Court Attendant (Peon)||Rs.12000-52000/-|
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment (Chauffeur (Driver), Court Attendant (Peon)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Gauhati High Court official website ghconline.gov.in, Starts from 17-01-2022 to 31-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for Gauhati High Court Chauffeur (Driver), Court Attendant (Peon) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Gauhati High Court official website ghconline.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Gauhati High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Gauhati High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jan-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 03-02-2022