Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court) has released a notification at ghconline.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service Exam in Guwahati- Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 24-May-2021.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court)|
|Post Details||Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service Exam|
|Salary||Rs.51550-63070/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati– Assam|
|Gauhati High Court Official Website||ghconline.gov.in|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Gauhati High Court official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Law from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum of 48 years, as on 01-01-2021.
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Screening Test, Written Exam, Viva Voce/Interview
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment (Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service Exam) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Gauhati High Court official website ghconline.gov.in, Starts from 06-05-2021 to 24-May-2021
Steps to Apply for Gauhati High Court Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service Exam Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Gauhati High Court official website ghconline.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Gauhati High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Gauhati High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2021 12:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-May-2021 05:00 PM
- Last date to pay the application fee: 27-05-2021
Gauhati High Court Notification Important Links
Note: For any Technical Assistance for submission of online application forms, Please email to email@example.com