Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court) has released a notification at ghconline.goc.in for recruitment to the Post of LDA and Copyist in Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Oct-2021.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Post Details||LDA and Copyist|
|Salary||Rs.14000-60500/- Per Month|
|Gauhati High Court Official Website||ghconline.goc.in|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Gauhati High Court official notification candidates should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 31-Oct-2021
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Challan
Viva Voce, Written Test
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment (LDA and Copyist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Gauhati High Court official website ghconline.goc.in, Starts from 01-Oct-2021 to 31-Oct-2021. A copy of the email should also be sent to email@example.com.
Steps to Apply for Gauhati High Court LDA and Copyist Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Gauhati High Court official website ghconline.goc.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Gauhati High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Gauhati High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-Oct-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 03-Nov-2021
Gauhati High Court Notification Important Links
Note: For any Technical Assistance for submission of Online Application Forms, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org