Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court) has released a notification at ghconline.goc.in for recruitment to the Post of Law Clerk in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Sep-2021.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court (Gauhati High Court)|
|Post Details||Law Clerk|
|Salary||Rs.20000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|Gauhati High Court Official Website||ghconline.goc.in|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Gauhati High Court official notification candidate should have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctorate in Law from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a maximum age of 40 years, As on 16-Sep-2021
SC/ST(P)/ST(H) Candidates: 05 years
OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 years
PwBD Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H) Candidates: Rs.150/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online & Challan
Written Exam, Viva-Voce, Interview
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment (Law Clerk) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Gauhati High Court official website ghconline.goc.in, Starts from 06-09-2021 to 16-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Gauhati High Court official website ghconline.goc.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Gauhati High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Gauhati High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Sep-2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 18-Sep-2021
Gauhati High Court Notification Important Links
Note: For any Query/Complaint, Please Email to email@example.com