FCI Recruitment 2023: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released a notification at fci.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant General Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Mar-2023.
FCI Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Details||Assistant General Manager|
|Salary||Rs.60000-180000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|FCI Official Website||fci.gov.in|
FCI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
FCI Recruitment required eligibility details
FCI Qualification Details
- AGM (CE): B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- AGM (EM): B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
Age Limit: As per the Food Corporation of India recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per FCI Norms
As per the Food Corporation of India Norms
Scrutiny of Applications & Interview
How to apply for FCI Recruitment (Assistant General Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy General Manager (Estt-I), Food Corporation of India, Headquarters, 16-20 Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001 on or before 31-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for FCI Assistant General Manager Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the FCI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy General Manager (Estt-I), Food Corporation of India, Headquarters, 16-20 Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Mar-2023
FCI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: fci.gov.in