DOT Recruitment 2023: Department of Telecommunication (DOT) has released a notification at dot.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Sub Divisional Engineer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Feb-2023.
DOT Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunication (DOT)|
|Post Details||Sub Divisional Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.47600-151100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|DOT Official Website||dot.gov.in|
DOT Vacancy Details
|Location Name||No of Posts|
DOT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DOT official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/Electrical Communication/Computer Science/Tele Communication/Information Technology/Instrumentation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Department of Telecommunication recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 22-Feb-2023.
As per the Department of Telecommunication Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for DOT Recruitment (Sub Divisional Engineer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ADG 1 (A&HR), DGT HQ, Room No. 212, 2nd Floor, UIDAI Building, Behind Kali Mandir, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 22-Feb-2023.
Steps to Apply for DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the DOT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- ADG 1 (A&HR), DGT HQ, Room No. 212, 2nd Floor, UIDAI Building, Behind Kali Mandir, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Feb-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Feb-2023
DOT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: dot.gov.in
Note: For any Clarification, Contact Phone No: 011-23746146