Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment 2022: Dibrugarh Judiciary (Dibrugarh Judiciary) has released a notification at dibrugarhjudiciary.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Peon, Day Chowkidar in Dibrugarh – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Sep-2022.
Dibrugarh Judiciary Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Dibrugarh Judiciary (Dibrugarh Judiciary)|
|Post Details||Peon, Day Chowkidar|
|Salary||Rs.12000-52000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Dibrugarh – Assam|
|Dibrugarh Judiciary Official Website||dibrugarhjudiciary.gov.in|
Dibrugarh Judiciary Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Dibrugarh Judiciary official notification candidate should have completed 08th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 43 years
No Application Fee
Viva-Voce Test, Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment (Peon, Day Chowkidar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Near Phoolbagan, A.T, Road, Dibrugarh-786001, Assam on or before 28-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for Dibrugarh Judiciary Peon, Day Chowkidar Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Dibrugarh Judiciary recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief Judicial Magistrate, Near Phoolbagan, A.T, Road, Dibrugarh-786001, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Sep-2022
Dibrugarh Judiciary Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dibrugarhjudiciary.gov.in