DC Office South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2021: Deputy Commissioner Office South Salmara Mankachar (DC Office South Salmara Mankachar) has released a notification at southsalmaramankachar.assam.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Jarikarak, Office Peon in South Salmara Mankachar – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Nov-2021.
DC Office South Salmara Mankachar Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Deputy Commissioner Office South Salmara Mankachar (DC Office South Salmara Mankachar)|
|Post Details||Jarikarak, Office Peon|
|Salary||Rs.12000-52000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||South Salmara Mankachar – Assam|
|DC Office South Salmara Mankachar Official Website||southsalmaramankachar.assam.gov.in|
South Salmara Mankachar Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
DC Office South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DC Office South Salmara Mankachar official notification candidate should have completed 08th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Deputy Commissioner Office South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-Oct-2021.
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates: 02 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
Written Test, Documents Verification
How to apply for DC Office South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment (Jarikarak, Office Peon) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DC Office South Salmara Mankachar official website southsalmaramankachar.assam.gov.in, Starts from 29-10-2021 to 15-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for DC Office South Salmara Mankachar Jarikarak, Office Peon Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through DC Office South Salmara Mankachar official website southsalmaramankachar.assam.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Deputy Commissioner Office South Salmara Mankachar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DC Office South Salmara Mankachar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Nov-2021