DC Office Nalbari Recruitment 2023: Deputy Commissioner Office Nalbari (DC Office Nalbari) has released a notification at nalbari.assam.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Lot Mandal in Nalbari – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Mar-2023.
DC Office Nalbari Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Deputy Commissioner Office Nalbari (DC Office)|
|Post Details||Lot Mandal|
|Salary||Rs.14000-60500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nalbari – Assam|
|DC Office Nalbari Official Website||nalbari.assam.gov.in|
DC Office Nalbari Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DC Office Nalbari’s official notification, candidates should have completed 10th from any recognized board or University.
As per the Deputy Commissioner Office Nalbari Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as of 01-Jan-2023.
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
Written Test, Proficiency (Practical) Test & Interview
How to apply for DC Office Nalbari Recruitment (Lot Mandal) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DC Office Nalbari official website nalbari.assam.gov.in, Starts from 02-03-2023 to 12-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for DC Office Nalbari Lot Mandal Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through DC Office Nalbari’s official website nalbari.assam.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Deputy Commissioner Office Nalbari will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DC Office Nalbari online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Mar-2023
DC Office Nalbari Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nalbari.assam.gov.in