DC Office Bajali Recruitment 2022: Deputy Commissioner Office Bajali (DC Office Bajali) has released a notification at assam.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Lot Mandal Grade-III in Bajali – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Dec-2022.
DC Office Bajali Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Deputy Commissioner Office Bajali (DC Office)|
|Post Details||Lot Mandal Grade-III|
|Salary||Rs.14000-60500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bajali – Assam|
|DC Office Bajali Official Website||assam.gov.in|
DC Office Bajali Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DC Office Bajali official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Deputy Commissioner Office Bajali Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, As on 01-Jan-2022
- SC Candidates: 05 years
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 years
- PwD Candidates: 10 years
No Application Fee
Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test
How to apply for DC Office Bajali Recruitment (Lot Mandal Grade-III) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Commissioner, Bajali, P.O.-Pathsala, P.S.-Patacharkuchi, Pin-781325 on or before 12-Dec-2022.
Steps to Apply for DC Office Bajali Lot Mandal Grade-III Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DC Office Bajali recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy Commissioner, Bajali, P.O.-Pathsala, P.S.-Patacharkuchi, Pin-781325 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 12-Dec-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 21-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 12-Dec-2022
DC Office Bajali Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: assam.gov.in