CPRI Recruitment 2021: Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has released a notification at cpri.in for recruitment to the Post of Consultant in Bangalore – Bhopal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 16-Jul-2021.
CPRI Vacancy Details July 2021
|Institute Name||Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)|
|Salary||As per CPRI Norms|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Bhopal – Hyderabad – Nagpur|
|CPRI Official Website||cpri.in|
CPRI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CPRI official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Power Research Institute recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 65 years
As per the Central Power Research Institute Norms
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for CPRI Recruitment (Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief Administrative Officer, CPRI, PB No. 8066, Sir C V Raman Road, Bangalore by 16.07.2021 on or before 16-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for CPRI Consultant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CPRI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief Administrative Officer, CPRI, PB No. 8066, Sir C V Raman Road, Bangalore by 16.07.2021 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 16-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 30-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Jul-2021