CPCRI Recruitment 2022: Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) has released a notification at cpcri.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Nov-2022.
CPCRI Vacancy Details November 2022
|Institute Name||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI)|
|Post Details||Young Professional|
|Salary||Rs.25000-35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|CPCRI Official Website||cpcri.gov.in|
CPCRI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
CPCRI Recruitment required eligibility details
CPCRI Qualification Details
- Young Professional-I: B.Com, BBA, BBS, B.A, MBA
- Young Professional-II: M.Sc in Agricultural Science/Bio Science
As per the Central Plantation Crops Research Institute Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
CPCRI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for CPCRI Recruitment (Young Professional) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Scientist-In-charge, ICAR-CPCRI, R.C. Kahikuchi, PO, Azara, Guwahati-781017, Assam on or before 18-Nov-2022.
Steps to Apply for CPCRI Young Professional Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CPCRI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Scientist-In-charge, ICAR-CPCRI, R.C. Kahikuchi, PO, Azara, Guwahati-781017, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-Nov-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 31-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Nov-2022
CPCRI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cpcri.gov.in