CJM Golaghat Recruitment 2021: Chief Judicial Magistrate Golaghat (CJM Golaghat) has released a notification at golaghatjudiciary.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Attached Peon, Night Chowkidar in Golaghat – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 03-Jul-2021.
CJM Golaghat Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Chief Judicial Magistrate Golaghat (CJM)|
|Post Details||Attached Peon, Night Chowkidar|
|Salary||Rs.12000-37500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Golaghat – Assam|
|CJM Golaghat Official Website||golaghatjudiciary.gov.in|
CJM Golaghat Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
CJM Golaghat Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CJM Golaghat official notification candidate should have completed 08th from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Chief Judicial Magistrate Golaghat Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 44 years, as on 01-01-2021.
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for CJM Golaghat Recruitment (Attached Peon, Night Chowkidar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Golaghat, PIN – 785621, Assam on or before 03-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for CJM Golaghat Attached Peon, Night Chowkidar Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CJM Golaghat recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Golaghat, PIN – 785621, Assam (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 03-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-Jul-2021
CJM Golaghat Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: golaghatjudiciary.gov.in