CDSCO Recruitment 2023: Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) has released a notification at cdsco.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Upper Division Clerk in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Oct-2023.
CDSCO Vacancy Details August 2023
|Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)
|Upper Division Clerk
|Rs.25500-81100/- Per Month
|Guwahati – Assam
|CDSCO Official Website
CDSCO Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CDSCO official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years, As on 03-Oct-2023
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CDSCO Recruitment (Upper Division Clerk) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Officer of Regional Drugs Testing Laboratory, Guwahati, DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Six Mile. Panjabari Road, Guwahati-781022 on or before 03-Oct-2023.
Steps to Apply for CDSCO Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the CDSCO recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Officer of Regional Drugs Testing Laboratory, Guwahati, DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Six Mile. Panjabari Road, Guwahati-781022 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 03-Oct-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-Oct-2023
CDSCO Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cdsco.gov.in