CDAC Recruitment 2022: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has released a notification at cdac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Engineer, Project Associate in All India – Chennai. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Jan-2022.
CDAC Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Post Details||Project Engineer, Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.34000-40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India – Chennai – Mumbai – Delhi|
|CDAC Official Website||cdac.in|
CDAC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
CDAC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CDAC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.E or B.Tech, Post Graduation with 60% Marks from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Experience in programming tools like Pandas, OpenCV, Scikit-learn, Keras, Tensorflow,Pytorch
- Candidates should have Experience in Computer Vision/ Deep Learning projects like object detection, object segmentation and face recognition projects
- Candidates should have Experience in Machine Learning Algorithm implementations like K-Means Clustering, K-Nearest Neighbor, XG Boost etc
- Candidates should have Expertise in Cloud computing (preferably Open stack)
- Candidates should have Certification on Cloud computing preferable
- Candidates should have Knowledge on Computer Networking, Hardware
Age Limit: As per the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 35 years, as on 18-Jan-2022.
Duration of the position: Initially for a period of 01 (one) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier
As per the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
CDAC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the CDAC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on CDAC Project Engineer, Project Associate Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in CDAC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete CDAC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Jan-2022