CDAC Recruitment 2021: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has released a notification at cdac.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant, Senior Assistant in Silchar – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Dec-2021.
CDAC Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant, Senior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.35400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Silchar – Assam|
|CDAC Official Website||cdac.in|
CDAC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Technical Assistant (Embedded System)||1|
|Technical Assistant (Software Technology)||1|
|Technical Assistant (Web and Software Application Security)||1|
|Technical Assistant (Computer Network & System Administration and Network Security)||1|
|Senior Assistant (HRD/Finance/Admin/Purchase)||1|
CDAC Recruitment required eligibility details
CDAC Qualification Details
- Technical Assistant: Matriculation, Diploma in Engineering/Computer Applications, Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer applications, Graduation, Trade Certificate with NCVT
- Senior Assistant: Graduate
- Diploma, Degree Qualification Candidate should have 3Years of Experience in the relevant field.
- 10th Qualification Candidate Should have 9 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Graduation Qualification Candidate Should have with DOEACC ‘A’ Level with 4 years of Experience in relevant field.
- Working experience in Embedded systems, IoT
- Excellent working experience in J2EE Technologies
- Experience in scripting CSS, JS, etc.
- Good knowledge of databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Hands-on experience in using Python and related libraries
- Good knowledge on Agile project management techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Web and Software Application Security:
- Web and Software Application Security and Audit
Computer Network & System Administration and Network Security:
- Experience of working as Network Admin/Network Security Engineer.
Senior Assistant (HRD/Finance/Admin/Purchase):
- Candidate should have 11 years working experience in relevant field for Graduates & 9 Years for post-graduation.
- The candidate should have computer operations with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge about handling various HR functions like Salary, Leave, Attendance, Insurance, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Service Book maintenance, promotion, recruitment, Training, IR, Service Rules and laws etc.
- Knowledge of accounting through the Tally package.
- Knowledge of handling various finance functions like bill processing, tax deduction, medical reimbursement, salary processing, handling C&AG audit, Budgeting & Accounting, Knowledge of GST etc.
For Admin Department
- Knowledge of Labour Laws & RTI
- Knowledge of routine Admin work.
- Knowledge about handling manpower services, security services, wages, maintenance work, coordination of meetings & events, travel & tour bookings, Vehicle management, Liaoning with various government authorities etc.
For Material Management Department
- Knowledge of Purchase & stores related processes.
- Should have experience in the field of Material Mgt.
- Knowledge of e-procurement operations, Government e-Market (GeM)etc.
- Should have knowledge of rules & regulations of Govt. procurement.
Age Limit: As per the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years, as on 12-Dec-2021.
- Government employees & C-DAC Internal Candidates: 05 years
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Female Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Skill Test
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment (Technical Assistant, Senior Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CDAC official website cdac.in, Starts from 13-11-2021 to 12-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for CDAC Technical Assistant, Senior Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through CDAC official website cdac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CDAC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Dec-2021
CDAC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Terms & Conditions: Click Here
- Apply Online – Sr. Assistant (HRD & Admin): Click Here
- Apply Online – Technical Assistant (Embedded System): Click Here
- Apply Online – Technical Assistant (Software Technology): Click Here
- Apply Online – Technical Assistant (Web and Software Application Security): Click Here
- Apply Online – Technical Assistant Network Operation (NetOps): Click Here
- Official Website: cdac.in