BSF Recruitment 2023: Border Security Force (BSF) has released a notification at bsf.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Law Officer Grade-II/Deputy Commandant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Jun-2023.
BSF Vacancy Details May 2023
|Border Security Force (BSF)
|Law Officer Grade-II/Deputy Commandant
|Rs.67700-208700/- Per Month
|BSF Official Website
BSF Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BSF official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree in Law from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Border Security Force recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 40 years, as on 12-Jun-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST/BSF Serving Personnel Candidates: Rs.47.2/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.447.2/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Physical Standards Test, Written Exam & Interview
How to apply for BSF Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the BSF recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on BSF Law Officer Grade-II/Deputy Commandant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in BSF Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete BSF Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Jun-2023