Assam University Recruitment 2021: Assam University (Assam University) has released a notification at aus.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Scientist, Attendant in Silchar – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Dec-2021.
Assam University Vacancy Details November 2021
|Assam University (Assam University)
|Project Scientist, Attendant
|As per Assam University Norms
|Silchar – Assam
|Assam University Official Website
Assam University Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
Assam University Recruitment required eligibility details
Assam University Qualification Details
|M.Sc, Ph.D in Bioinformatics
- Project Scientist: Candidates should have working experience in any Bioinformatics Laboratory.
- Attendant: Candidates should have working experience in Maintaining/Cleaning Bioinformatics Infrastructure.
- Duration of Period: 5 Years
Age Limit: As per Assam University official notification candidate should have age limit As per Assam University Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Assam University Recruitment (Project Scientist, Attendant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Prof. Manabendra Dutta Choudhury, Director, Bio Informatics and Computational Biology Centre, Room No. 205, First Floor, Life Science Building Assam University, Silchar – 788011, India on or before 20-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for Assam University Project Scientist, Attendant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Assam University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Prof. Manabendra Dutta Choudhury, Director, Bio Informatics and Computational Biology Centre, Room No. 205, First Floor, Life Science Building Assam University, Silchar – 788011, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Dec-2021
Assam University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: aus.ac.in