Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2023: Assam Agricultural University (Assam Agricultural University) has released a notification at aau.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Multitasking Staff (Unskilled Worker) in Jorhat – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Nov-2023.
Assam Agricultural University Vacancy Details November 2023
|University Name||Assam Agricultural University (Assam Agricultural University)|
|Post Details||Multitasking Staff (Unskilled Worker)|
|Salary||As per Assam Agricultural University Norms|
|Job Location||Jorhat – Assam|
|Assam Agricultural University Official Website||aau.ac.in|
Assam Agricultural University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Assam Agricultural University official notification candidate should have completed 08th, 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Assam Agricultural University Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-Nov-2023.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 years
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates: 02 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
No Application Fee
How to apply for Assam Agricultural University Recruitment (Multitasking Staff (Unskilled Worker)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Director of Students’ Welfare, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13 on or before 30-Nov-2023.
Steps to Apply for Assam Agricultural University Multitasking Staff (Unskilled Worker) Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Assam Agricultural University recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Office of Director of Students’ Welfare, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Nov-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Nov-2023
Assam Agricultural University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: aau.ac.in