APSC Recruitment 2023: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification at apsc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Cultural Development Officer in Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Oct-2023.
APSC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Details||Cultural Development Officer|
|Salary||Rs.14000-60500/- Per Month|
|APSC Official Website||apsc.nic.in|
APSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per APSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Dance/Drama, Degree in Fine Arts/Music/Cultural Studies from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- BPL/PwBD Candidates: Rs.47.20/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.197.20/-
- General Candidates: Rs.297.20/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Test
How to apply for APSC Recruitment (Cultural Development Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at APSC official website apsc.nic.in, Starts from 06-09-2023 to 05-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for APSC Cultural Development Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through APSC official website apsc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Assam Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the APSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Oct-2023
- Last Date to Pay the Application fee: 07-Oct-2023
APSC Notification Important Links
- For any payment-related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers: GRAS Helpline (Telephonic): 1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)
- For any Queries, Contact Phone No: 1800-572-23-43, Email: email@example.com (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.)