APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification at apsc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Research Officer in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Jan-2023.
APSC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Research Officer|
|Salary||Rs.22000-97000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|APSC Official Website||apsc.nic.in|
APSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per APSC official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- BPL/PwBD Candidates: Rs.47.20/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.197.20/-
- General/EWS Candidates: Rs.297.20/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for APSC Recruitment (Assistant Research Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at APSC official website apsc.nic.in, Starts from 09-12-2022 to 08-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for APSC Assistant Research Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through APSC official website apsc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Assam Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the APSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Jan-2023
- Last Date to pay the Application fee: 10-Jan-2023
APSC Notification Important Links
- For any payment-related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers: GRAS Helpline (Telephonic): 1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)
- For any other issues related to the online application form you can contact the following- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact No: 1800-572-23-43 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.)