APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification at apsc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 28-May-2021.
APSC Vacancy Details April 2021
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer|
|Salary||Rs.22000-110000/- Per Month|
|APSC Official Website||apsc.nic.in|
APSC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||13|
|Soil Conservation Ranger||14|
APSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per APSC official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Assam Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 21 and 38 Years.
- OBC/MOBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- General/EWS Candidates: Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- BPL Candidates: Rs.35.40/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs.35.40/-
APSC Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||Rs.30000 -110000/-|
|Soil Conservation Ranger||Rs.22000-97000/-|
How to apply for APSC Recruitment (Assistant Soil Conservation Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at APSC official website apsc.nic.in, Starts from 28-04-2021 to 28-May-2021
Steps to Apply for APSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through APSC official website apsc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Assam Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the APSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-May-2021
- Last date to pay the application fee: 30-05-2021