AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Guwahati (AIIMS Guwahati) has released a notification at aiimsguwahati.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident in Guwahati – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Sep-2022.
AIIMS Guwahati Vacancy Details September 2022
|Institute Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Guwahati (AIIMS Guwahati)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Salary||Rs.67700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|AIIMS Guwahati Official Website||aiimsguwahati.ac.in|
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Guwahati official notification candidate should have completed M.D, M.S, DNB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Guwahati recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years, as on 26-Sep-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- PWBD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST/EWS Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Offline/Online
Merit List, Written Exam & Interview
How to apply for AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Executive Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati, Changsari, Kamrup, Assam – 781101 on or before 26-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Guwahati Senior Resident Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the AIIMS Guwahati recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Executive Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati, Changsari, Kamrup, Assam – 781101 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 27-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Sep-2022
AIIMS Guwahati Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: aiimsguwahati.ac.in