AAI Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a notification at aai.aero for recruitment to the Post of Junior Executive in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Jul-2022.
AAI Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Details||Junior Executive|
|Salary||Rs.40000-140000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|AAI Official Website||aai.aero|
AAI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AAI official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc in Physics and Mathematics, B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Airports Authority of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 27 years, as on 14-Jul-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Rs.81/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test, Documents Verification, Voice Test & Background Verification
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the AAI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on AAI Junior Executive Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in AAI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete AAI Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Jul-2022